Hello everyone! My name is Brooklyn, and I am 15 years old. when I found out I was one of the finalists for Miss Saskatoon had so many emotions going through me! On one hand, I was so excited and freaking out that I actually got picked!However, on the other hand I was terrified because I have always had a fear of talking in front of people. But honestly,it was so worth it! Going on stage and having the opportunity to experience everything was so amazing! I am so happy that I over came the fear and just did it because if I hadn’t I wouldn’t be having some of the great experiences I have had. I love to travel and meet new people,being Miss Saskatoon has opened doors for me to be able to do this and I’m so thankful! When I get older I would love to travel to Africa and help build wells for people so they have clean drinking water. My ambition is to become a paediatrician because I love children and I love helping people! They can always brighten my day. In my free time I enjoy mudding, playing sports and fishing. I have three siblings, 1 brother and 2 sisters and 4 loving parents. I love to cook and spend time with family and friends! I cannot wait to start this amazing journey and share all my experiences with all of you. Thank you all for stopping by and reading my blog! I really appreciate it!
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.