Hello everyone! My name is Aneurin (pronounced ah-NYE-rin,) and I am pleased to be your new Miss Teenage Saskatoon! I am so happy to have been awarded this title; I’m proud to be representing such an amazing city! I have lots of exciting events that I am planning for throughout my reign. I love doing public events and interacting with people!
Some fast facts about me:
– I am 18
– I have been an actor for my entire life
– I love to sing, play the drums, and listen to music
– I love to draw and create art
– I love writing poems and short stories
– I have always been fascinated with weather and space, and will be taking courses on both subjects in university
– I am a HUGE Beatlemaniac
– I am a certified nail technician
– my platform is to raise awareness for invisible illnesses, both mental and physical
This year is going to be so much fun, and I am super excited to tell you all about it! I will be updating this blog regularly, so stay tuned!
Until next time my lovelies,